- Collection of Personal Data
- Purposes for which the Data are collected and used
- Disclosure and Transfer of Data
- Data Security and Retention
- Direct Marketing
- Links to Other Websites
- Access to or Correction of Personal Data
Collection of Personal Data
- We will only collect personal data which we believe to be relevant and required to conduct our business.
- We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which the data is collected or for a directly related purpose, unless consent for a new purpose is obtained from you.
- We will keep your personal data accurate.
- We will take appropriate measures to protect the personal data held by us.
Purposes for which the Data are collected and used
We collect and hold broad categories of personal data, including but without limitation your name, age, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, image and voice (including photograph, video or audio recordings). It is necessary for us to collect your information for providing you with the services and/or activities we offer. You are not obliged to supply the data to us but in the event of failure to provide the information requested, we will not be able to provide you with the services and/or activities you requested.
The data collected will be used for the following main purposes (or any directly related purposes):
- Confirmation of your identity and operate, maintain and manage your membership account
- Following up and processing application or registration for services and/or activities
- Enable us to provide the services and/or activities you requested
- Carrying out analysis and research and collating statistical information from time to time for any purpose in connection with our business
- Our daily operation and administration
- Access information in order to design and/or improve our services and/or activities offered
- Processing your enquiries or requests
- Direct marketing purposes
- Prevention or detection of crime
- Enforcement of our legal rights
- Compliance with legal or regulatory obligations applicable to us
- Such other purposes according to the nature of the data
If you are a minor (aged under 18), consent of your parents or guardian must be obtained before providing any personal data to us.
Disclosure and Transfer of Data
We may disclose and transfer the data you provide or which are otherwise collected by us to third parties and other persons who we considered appropriate (whether local or overseas) in connection with the purposes set out above (or any directly related purpose):
- Any of our employees, agents, professional advisers, contractors, service providers or any persons under a duty of confidentiality to us
- Our business associates or partners, subsidiaries, affiliated and associated companies
- Any person to whom we are obliged to make disclosure under the requirements of law or a court order of any jurisdiction or to any government or law enforcement authorities or administrative bodies as requested
- Any person to whom we believe in good faith that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including to protect our rights and properties or in circumstances which we consider to be related to any of the purposes for which the data are collected
Data Security and Retention
The data will not be kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the data are used and collected unless such erasure is prohibited under any law or it is in the public interest for the data not to be erased.
We will take appropriate measures to protect the data collected from you against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant that data transmission over the internet is completely secure given the nature of the internet. You transmit all data at your own risk.
We intend to use your personal data collected by us for marketing and promotion of any products, services and activities offered or provided by us or which we consider you may have interested in. We may not use your personal data unless we have received your consent (or your indication of no objection) to the intended use. You may provide your consent to us to use your personal data for direct marketing purpose by selecting the relevant option in the appropriate online platform or paper form or any other means.
You are entitled to withdraw your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing purpose at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or request in writing and send to Rm 801, 8th Floor, Midas Plaza, No. 1 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon.
Links to Other Websites
Access to or Correction of Personal Data
You are entitled to request access to or correct or erase any data related to you held by us in accordance with the Ordinance. We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of such request. Reasonable steps will be taken to verify your identity before granting access or making correction to or erasing your personal data.
Any request for access, correction or erasure of your personal data shall be made by sending an email to email@example.com or request in writing and send to Rm 801, 8th Floor, Midas Plaza, No. 1 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon.